Friday, December 29, 2006

Another Baby...is there something in the water?

Yup two more babies!!! There is definitely something in the water...or perhaps air as one is in NZ and the other MD. I was boring this time as it was Christmas...I was stressed (trying to send the New Baby gift with the Christmas card and the Thank you for BD card...yes I'm a one stop shopping sort of lady). So I altered my blue boy card and made a pink girl card. I still think the design is very clean and fun!!! And hey...I finally did some stamping!!!! YaY!!!

Uh Oh though....my table is now under 2 feet of stuff already! How the heck does that keep happening! Two hours of cleaning (putting away all the ribbon, paper...you get the idea), 4 hours of paper scrap sorting (okay I'm insane) for One Christmas dinner...2 minutes to make a card....priceless? Absolutely!!!

Stamps: TAC
Paper: DCWV Stack 3; JoAnns card essentials; The Paper Company Brights Green
Ink: Palette Belle Rose; Palette Noir

No comments: