Saturday, December 30, 2006

Finally some time to stamp

Whew Christmas is over and I while I'm sad to see it go...I'm kind of glad I'm allowed to unbanish my stamping stuff back from the basement where it has been living a lonely existence...while that table was being put to use! I swear I'm going to talk about Stamping Stuff soon however, I'm a bit worried. All I've done this past month is make jewelry!!! And I'm bummed because NO ONE was as excited about my cards as they are about the paper jewelry :-( That said...I made a card (hey I still LOVE to stamp and NO ONE is going to stop me), bracelet and earrings for my Mom's friend's BD...they want the jewelry...they are going to put up with a little stamping...heh, heh.

Stamps: TAC So Girly, TAC All Occasion
Paper: DCWV Stack 3; The Paper Company Jewel Tone Purple
Ink: Brilliance Moonlight White
Accessories: Mega Scallop Square Punch

So I made a fun and quick card (Is that all I do lately?) for Diana, with my favorite set...except this is the LE version so it fits inside the window. I wanted to make the card purple but wasn't thinking *imagine that* so couldn't stamp it in black *duh*...viola white (It's popular right?). I kind of like it...and note the paper layer is the same as the "beads"...hey I can't color coordinate IRL...but I can SOO do it in my artistic life.
Paper: DCWV Stack 3
Accessories: magnetic clasp, beads, earring hooks

No comments: