Friday, October 27, 2006

Circles of Gold


I needed to whip up a card for a very, very late graduation. My almost sister (everything but blood) graduated in May and I'm finally getting around to getting her gift together. A really cool gift to give a newly graduating woman is Maria Shriver's Ten Things I Wish I'd Known- Before I Went Out into the Real World.

Now the card was inspired by the ribbon...I think it came out okay. And as a bonus my son (3) watched me emboss and thought it was "magic"!

The images are TAC Traditional All Season, Be Authentic, black and gold cardstock . Images are gold embossed. I really like the TAC embossing powder...it always seems to emboss envenly and the image doesn't curl...and I've never burnt my cardstock. I always put a piece of cream paper inside dark cards so I can write a note.

No comments: