Monday, October 23, 2006

Up to the deadline




Last night I stayed up to midnight pulling together my donation for the DYW Winter Wonderland Auction. Now I've had since September to do the donation but of course had to wait until the deadline (tomorrow).

I decided a while back to do a Baby Girl Shower gift. I have a few doubles that were leftover from my baby girl's shower...and everyone I know has had boys this year. So I loaded up the gift bag (complete with tissue)...I was so proud.

But it was missing something...of course a card. But then I thought...well you always need Thank You notes...and now you know why I was up to midnight. Above are my creations...a Shower Card...and a set of six Thank You cards which matched the pink gingham gift bag (I didn't get a picture of the bag all put together :-(

1 comment:

Matt said...

Nice work! Good luck...