Monday, January 08, 2007

Don't faint but I actually stamped today

I needed the right card to go with the BD gift for my DD's godmother....and somehow none of the 100 cards I already have were speaking to me...I needed another one, the perfect one.

Now this card needed to be special (and quick) because, DD Godmother (she would argue Fairy Godmother, because my daughter is such a princess) is really a great person and an awesome godmother (read this as spoils her rotten...but in a nice way). So I made her a bracelet similar to the one that I made my mom (but didn't get a picture). The red swarovski crystals were to represent the Rubies (January birthstone) and the Pearls (my daughter's birthstone).

Stamps: TAC Freindship Flowers LE; TAC All Occasion Celebration; TAC Swirls
Paper: Black Cardstock; White Cardstock; TAC Scarlet Cardstock
Ink: Pallette Noir
Accessories: watercolor pencils; Tombow Gray Marker; Black Gingham ribbon

To accompany the bracelet, I made a really great RED card. I just love this red, so deep and colorful. But just to jazz it up a bit, I used the TAC Swirls with Palette Noir. And the flower stamp is Friendship Flowers LE colored in with colorpencils...not watercolored because I couldn't find my Dove Blender Pen...it seems to have disappeared during what will be referred to as "The Big Clean", matter of fact many important things are missing since the big clean. See I put them all together so I wouldn't lose them...now I just have to figure out where exactly that was...sigh, hopefully I will find them at some point...at least the really important ones.

No comments: