Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I dream of Stamping...

Okay it is official, I have lost my mind. I was relaxing going to bed, thinking about all the stamping projects I have to do...so, so many. I am making my son's BD invites, my mom's retirement party invites, favors and centerpieces...and because I can't do enough...I decided to do my first craft show. So I am frantically learning/trying out new products as we speak. AND I actually had my first stamping dream! Do you DREAM about stamping? I was actually accomplishing all the above projects, boy was I disappointed when I woke up and they were still in various stages of NOT complete. The good news is that I worked though a couple of ideas and finally decided WHAT to put on the front of my son's invite. They are totally cool!

Now while I have been crafting like crazy, I haven't had the chance to take photos and what not to show everyone! I hope to have a whole bunch real soon...maybe even tonight!

1 comment:

Shelby said...

I have absolutely dreamed about stamping. And scrapbooking. And yarn, wool, yarn... It's bad. My first week after working in a deli at a grocery store, all I would dream about was bologna and slicing, and weighing/punching in codes. Then agian, I'm a bit of a freak.