Friday, October 19, 2007

Beautiful Baby Journals

I am still struggling with getting good pictures of things that I don't scan...frankly I am a GREAT photographer of landscapes and people, but terrible at still life...mostly because my set-up is not ideal or my lighting.

Anyway, I scanned this Baby Girl Plaid card in this morning...I just love it (and its Baby Boy Blue)! I made journals to match. They are for an upcoming craft show...my first 'real' show. I am really excited but also a little panicked!


The cards are made with DCWV Spring Stack...and are actually the smaller enclosure size that goes with 4 bar envelopes...it is 3.5" X4.75". They are incredibly simple but just beautiful..."Baby" is from the TAC Special Delivery set, punched out using the Super Jumbo (blue) Scallop Rectangle and strung on pink organza ribbon.

I am including two of these cards with my Baby Journal...one of the items I am offering at the craft show...would love ANY feedback you would like to give me!

So here is the Baby Girl journal...on the outside, it closes with a decorated band. The journal sets will include:

two 4 bar Baby cards
Jr. Legal pad
two glass marble paperclips
RSVP pen.

I also plan to make a cardstock card of all "Baby Firsts" to record dates. My thoughts are that a busy new mom could use this journal to quickly jot down all those baby moments and have all those memories in one place. The journal will be packaged in cellophane with ribbon like a package...to REALLY make it a gift.



Here is a picture of the inside...aren't those cards just adorable? My latest dilemma is what to price these at...I have absolutely no idea.

Thanks so much for looking!

No comments: