Monday, February 04, 2008

Baby Girl Scrapbook in a Tin


Here is another of those Scrapbook in a Tin...this one for a Baby Girl! I recently got into these and am now addicted! I plan to make one for every occasion. I'm so excited! I enjoy finding the right papers and matte colors. This scrapbook uses a great DCWV paper that has Pink Baby Blocks all over it with big letters. The matte is from my trusy collection of Bazzil...I love the texture...it add such a touch of elegance and looks rich. Sometimes Textured Cardstock can be a challenge to stamp on but I like to use Pallette Noir (well inked) and just press firmly long enough for the ink to soak in...works like a charm!

Finally I used two little flowers, layered and secured with a silver brad. I really like how the two tone flower complements the colors in the background paper!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did beautiful work on your baby girl scrapbook in a tin. What a great gift. I'd love to know the name of the stampset used in your lettering, so pretty. Thanks for entering me into your contest. You are very talented! :) bluemoonbynite@yahoo.com

Goddess Findings said...

hi there, this is a really cute idea, and I'm not even a baby person! Nice work! ~ Janice

Anonymous said...

awesome:) really i loved your blog..