Monday, February 11, 2008

Been Creating...Not Posting

Things have been a whirlwind here in LisaTown. Thanks for being loyal...I really appreciate it! I HAVE been making things but just haven't had time to post. Why? You ask...well...


I am running that EtsyGreetings Contest...and due to that (and good karma) I have been making a number of sales in my shop....so packing (customizing) and shipping orders. And then because I always feel like I'm not doing enough I decided to give the push to get the EtsyCrest Blog off the ground...LOL.


Oh yeah and I'm leaving for vacation in like 3 days and haven't even started packing...how about them apples. So what have I been making...let' see. Gifts, lots of gifts...I'm still behind from Christmas!


Here are a few bracelets I 'threw' together this morning. I didn't plan on it until after they were finished, I basically was using up scraps around the table (cuz my craft area needs to be neat before I go...well neater)...but they could be used for the next three holidays: Valentines Day, St. Patricks Day and Easter!!!





I've also finally got a reasonable set-up to take pictures in natural light!! Unfortunately once I redo that room the piece of furniture by the window is gone...but I'll take it for now. What do you think of my new picture style?


Some of you may recognize this box from this post. Well the candy has long ago been eaten and the gorgeous box was just hanging around...what a wonderful Gift Box I thought! So this is my own personal form of upcycling! And the colors match perfectly! I'll stuff the box with a bit of pale pink tissue and lay the bracelet out...ready for the recipient to open!

No comments: