Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Oh where, oh where am I?

Just in cast you are wondering...most of your probably didn't even notice...but I am on vaction! I am being a VERY young snowbird! Since my son was born we have spent some time in FL with his grandparents...now it has become quite the tradition. That and well, he hates the cold...he was ready to leave a week ahead of when we had our apartment!!!

Anyway, I have been working hard...have been making jewelry (the most portable craft...although I never seem to have the right beads...and of course need to go buy more!!!)...and collecting shells. I would like to incoporate a few shells into the work but haven't quite figured that out yet.

I do plan to post quite a bit when I get home! I miss blogging...and reading them most of all...here I am limited to 30 minutes on the library computer...but thankful for that!!!

No comments: