Friday, March 30, 2007

B/W with a Pop!

I designed these for the "Black, White with Color Pop" Swap on SCS. I really like monocromatic things and of course Hot Pink is my favorite color. I have just about every color of Fun Fur (I just can't stop buying the stuff). It adds a little fun.

However, I am amazed I even joined another swap considering my incredibly bad luck with the last two I've done.

See Five Little Monkey's Post (http://bellarosecreations.blogspot.com/2006/12/can-you-count.html)

Anyway, these tags are going to be a new offering in my shop I think. I used the Giga (Purple) and Mega (Pink) Tag Punches. I stamped the white cardstock with the TAC Friendship flowers LE...I masked the flower part and replaced with a small flower punch and white brad.

I used color pencils to color in the leaves, but they look just as good without coloring. I mounted on TAC Black Cardstock and threaded through my fun fur!!!

No comments: