Thursday, December 06, 2007

More Journals

Here are some pictures of other journals.

Baby Boy Journal


Journal set...
Monogram
Apple for the Teacher
Pink Magnolia
Husband Helper
...and an altered spiral notebook and altoid tin with mini scrapbook (sold).

Gosh I miss that Pink Journal...and of course I don't have any more of that paper. This was the first journal I made so one of the two sheets I had, one was a casualty of bad cutting. Now I have it all down and efficient...but too late for that paper. I also want to point out see how much prettier the paperclips are on the pink journal...that is because the paper was more dramatic and the distortion/magnification didn't alter the pattern.

Thanks so much for looking!
Lisa.



1 comment:

Diane said...

Wow so many diff journals,and they're all so beautiful!!!