Monday, December 03, 2007

Scrapbook Ornaments - $5

One of the items I sold at the Craft Fair was Scrapbook Ornaments. I discovered how to do these over at Capture the Moment aka PaperTrey Ink. They make the perfect ornament year to year...track how the kids (and dog!) have grown...there is plenty of space in this 10 page mini-scrapbook. And by the way, they have GREAT Customer Service...I emailed them asking which punch would fit inside a 2" tin...and not only did she measure it, she went to the warehouse, got one, punched it...just to make sure! Now that is above and beyond!



Details:
2" round tin
Marvy Scalloped Circle Punch
PaperTrey Faux Ribbon
TAC Snowflakes and Winter Flakes
Blue Breeze Kaleidacolor
Bazzil Blues Cardstock
Navy grosgrain ribbon






Here it is on the tree! Okay you got me...it is out on the Yew bush out front...give me a break I made them in August...there were no trees!!!

I made 3 of these and sold 2...good thing I have one left, to put in my pictures on the tree.

Thanks for looking.

No comments: