Saturday, May 19, 2007

All Occasion 3X3

I think I am an obsessive type person...I get stuck on something and then create entirely in that line of creativity (remember the Paper Jewelry fad). Right now I am stuck on these 3X3 cards. They are just so much fun!

My latest set was inspired by the fact I have several cards to send out! One needs to go to someone in my women's group that just had back surgery and now has to stay at a rehab facility for several weeks. Another 'pick me up' card to another friend that just got into a car accident (17 year old was playing with the radio...didn't stop)...my friend is fine but it has been a long year of injuries so this really just upset her! And now a fellow Etsy Seller has her 7 year old daughter in the hospital and they can't figure out what is wrong. And to end on a final but postive note...my friend is due in July!!! Now she has no idea what she is having...I'm betting a girl! And if it isn't these cards are so quick and easy to make I can whip a blue one up in No time!
So these cards are very simple but colorful! I used the TAC Flower Blocks Stamp Set and various Palette inks that matched the color cardstock I had. I thought they looked a little bland so I stamped lines (a TAC LE lines stamp) around the edges.

Blue Feel Better Soon: Ink:Palette Reflection Blue, Noir; Cardstock: The Paper Company, Pastel Blue; Stamps: TAC Flower Blocks, TAC Le Lines Stamp, TAC All Occasion

Pink Welcome Baby: : Ink:Palette Belle Rose, Noir; Cardstock: The Paper Company, Pastel Pink; Stamps: TAC Flower Blocks, TAC Le Lines Stamp, TAC All Occasion

Green Happy Birthday: Ink: Palette Viridian Green, Noir; Cardstock: The Paper Company, Primary Green; Stamps: TAC Flower Blocks, TAC Le Lines Stamp, TAC All Occasion

Yellow Hi Friend: Ink: Palette Sunflower, Noir; Cardstock: The Paper Company, Pastel Yellow; Stamps: TAC Flower Blocks, TAC Le Lines Stamp

Purple Thank You: Ink: Palette Iris, Noir; Cardstock: The Paper Company, Jewel Purple; Stamps: TAC Flower Blocks, TAC Le Lines Stamp, TAC All Occasion

Red and Black Love You: Ink: Palette L'amour Red, Noir; Cardstock: The Paper Company, Primary Red; Stamps: TAC Flower Blocks, TAC Le Lines Stamp