Saturday, May 12, 2007

Latest Creation...Earring Cards

As you all know I am highly addicted to the paper bead Jewelry. I just had an order come in, but I didn't have any jewelry boxes. I tried to see if anyone on Freecycle had any, no luck. So I had to come up with something...well better than just jumbling it in a cello bag.

Earring Cards!



These two items over on SplitCoast (and a set of Snowman Earrings) were my inspiration.


I apologize for the blurry picture...I had to get these out the door and my lighting was terrible. Anyway, the card is ATC size (2.5"X3.5") although mine is folded over. I used white cardstock for the base then used my Mega Oval punch (god I wish I had the scalloped oval...sigh) to punch a bright green background out of The Paper Company Brights Green. I used a small bow embellishment to hook the earrings to and use glue dots to secure on the card. The paper earrings and the striped strip at the bottom are from the DCWV Stack 3 collection. The caption "for you" is from the TAC All Occasion set and stamped with Palette Claret in the bottom right corner.

1 comment:

Shelby said...

Now THAT is clever!!