Sunday, May 06, 2007

Back to your regularly Scheduled progam...almost

Well it has been a long time since I posted anything of any real stamping worth...and we'll have to wait for one more post...and some time in the stamp room for any new creations. What have I been doing, you ask...I donated a few items to a Silent Auction and went to the Maryland Sheep and Wool, where I promoted my Etsy shop...so ~20 more people know about me.

I am the outlier at MD S&W...that doesn't knit, really isn't that into fiber...I actually go for the sheep. But my mom knits and it has emerged as our Mother-Daughter Day...the week before Mother's Day. Which actually works out well...so I can do something just with my family on the actual Mother's Day. Everyone is happy.

So I went to the Sheep and Wool with these little guys in hand. A little Sheep Clippy....so cute.
The clippy was made with a 1.5 "white cardstock square then cut with decorative (postage) scissors to make it look like a sheep. The black face was made with a 1" circle punch out of Black Cardstock (bet you didn't see that coming)...I glue googly eyes and hand drew the mouth with silver gel pen.

The card is actually ATC size (I just found this out)...I used my Mega Scallop Square Punch on the front and the SU Word Window punch on the back (for clip to go into). The caption "you warm my heart" is stamped in Pallette Burnt Umber and comes from the TAC Tag Tidbits. This saying is also on the back of the sheep clippy. Too cute for words.


Here is a pic of all of the promo packs ready to give out.
Included in the promo packs were promos from:
ShelbyB Designs
dragoncat
Hermit Crab Creations

No comments: