Thursday, May 24, 2007

Squishy Fishy Card

I made this a long time ago for a fellow stamping friend's daughter...who at the time loved Nemo (aka Clown Fish). It was really one of my first truly creative efforts.

The fish was stamped and colored, then I used a small cello bag and gave it a squirt of gel in it. This would be the water that the fish would be swimming through. I used my CM circle cutters to make the circle on the front...and then I got stamping! I used the TAC Crackle background with Palette sunflower ink to make the sand then sponged around it. I then used a leaf from the TAC Charcoal Leafs set to make the sea ferns. But the best part was when I used bubble wrap and the Kaleidicolor Caribbean Sea to make the bubble background...I sponged around that as well.

Stamps: TAC Charcoal Leaves, Crackle Background, Fun Fish
Ink: Kaledecolor Carribean Sea
Accessories: bubble wrap

No comments: