Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Good Ole' Dad


Yesterday while trolling around SCS for ideas I happened upon the challenge, Warm it Up! It was an idea on how to keep your stamping karma in shape...make quick and easy 3X3 cards to try out layouts and ideas.

Well that is just what I did, I made this 3X3 card in like 5 minutes flat...completely not like me! I liked it so much I went back and made a full size card.
The full size card is made using white cardstock, a 3/4" X4.25" strip of black cardstock, blue striped paper from the DCWV Stack 3 and brown paper (reminded me of bulletin board...wood look) from the ProvoCraft Slab 5. The little screw brads are from Oriental Trader.
The little 3X3 card is made with the same materials...this is a super easy card. However I really liked the results.

No comments: