Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Bloomin' Babies!!!

I saw this card posted today on SCS by kimr and I just had to try it...well CASE it blatantly. This has got to be the CUTEST little card ever. The only decision I still need to make is whether I put a little sentiment inside or not.

Details, details...I used my Cuttlebug Bloom Dots again, which to me just SCREAMS Babies and Easter...can't wait to do one with a little bunny on the bib. I used my Super Jumbo Scallop Circle that I just got in the mail from PaperTrey...love them, they have all the scallop punches AND offer free shipping on them...what more could you want! I stamped this little flower from the TAC For All Seasons Set, a truly must have set...and very versatile. I've used it all week and haven't gotten a card that even looks similar! It has a little stamp (which all perfectly fit inside a 1" circle) for pretty much any occasion all year, even the start of school (an apple). So after I stamped my flower and watercolored it, I punched the bib then used my circle punch to make the neckline...finally I embellished with a little pink bow. And most importantly here is a link to the template!!!

The lace peeking out of the sleeves is just white cardstock scraps punched with the scallop punch again. The onesie snaps are made using MM pastel green mini brads. What else can be said about this card...other than it is freakin' adorable!!! The inside I just traced the pattern onto white cardstock again and cut inside the lines.

Hope you enjoyed this!

Lisa.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous!! I made a similar boy onesie when my grandson was born and added his name at the bottom. Some little girl will be very lucky to get this card!! Pam

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! I have a Bel Rose, too! Her name is Isabel Rose.
Thanks for sharing!