Sunday, August 12, 2007

Wedding Scrapbook - Part 2

Okay here is the second part of the wedding scrapbook...and this page is my favorite! The left is that shiny silver paper, tied with a shiny silver ribbon. The wedding cake is from the TAC set Wedding Wishes and is embossed in silver. The corners were punched using the Fiskars Hearts corner punch. The right side uses that gorgeous handmade paper again with silver embossed dots. I tore the edge for something a bit different and matched the embossed look by embossing the script "love" from the TAC set Be Authentic in silver. I am really proud of how this page came out!



These next two pages are a simpler design in black and white. I wanted to have a more masculine looking page to put a picture of the groomsmen. The sadly retired TAC Harlequin stamps always screams masculine to me. I used Brilliance Moonlight White stamped on black cardstock. The punched flower, doubled up reminds me of a corsage and has a silver brad securing it to the page. On the left hand side I balanced out the top with some punched flowers in black and white with silver brads as the center. The white flower is mounted on a small black cardstock circle.




Finally this last page I HAD to use my cuttlebug folder again....so I used the Cuttle bug hearts then highlighted them with Brilliance Starlight Silver to make the embossed hearts pop! I used the Super Jumbo (blue) Heart punch and gray paper for the center. A nice heartfelt ending...to a GREAT project. I think making something with a particular person in mind always brings out the best ideas for me.

Now I know I promised to get you a picture of the whole thing assembled...and I do promise to post it tomorrow. I took a picture but didn't have a chance to get it off of my camera! So until them...it will really be worth the wait!

No comments: