Monday, January 21, 2008

Ghirardelli Chocolate Square Holder

I had a GREAT weekend and got a head start on my Valentine Favors! I can't wait to share them with you! For once I am ahead of the game...yay!

So here is a simple to do Ghirardelli (yes that is the right spelling I checked after I spelled it wrong...several times) Chocolate Square, some scored cardstock and...viola! Adorable.


So I modified the dimensions that Wanda over at My Creative Corner posted...I wanted more from a sheet of cardstock so I kept the length (7") and scoring, but changed the height to be 2.75". The decorative paper is a 2.5" square and I used my Super Jumbo (blue) Scallop and my trusty CM circle shaper.


The image is the TAC Traditional Seasons...I don't have many valentine stamps...and have been trying to avoid buying more. So I went rummaging in MY collection and found this! I think it is perfect. It is simple watercoloring...with a Blender Pen...nothing exotic, no Copic or Gamsol...not even sure what Gamsol is.


I used my red pen...a sharpie...cuz this will likely be thrown out after someone RIPS it open to get that chocolate...I'm not judging I would do the same. Okay back to the sharpie...I used it to make the dots around my circle. I almost bought the PaperTrey stamp that does this...but really it is simple to do...not perfect but 'hello' its' handmade...and now it looks like it...LOL.


Stay tuned as I have a couple of more things to show you in the next few days. I actually have blog posts lined up for once...I hope I don't get hit by lightening or something...I mean this sort of 'ahead of things' never happens to me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is sooo cute! What a great idea! Love that patterned paper.

Rochelle W said...

Way nicer than the ones I made. I never posted them cause I didn't like them.