Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Cupid Poop


I decided to do a Cupid version of the Poop Card...I think it came out really well. the Cupid Stamp was a Target $ Spot stamp...and was graciously given to me by one of the ladies at the All Night Scrap! How kind was that! So of course a couple of these cards NEED to go to her.

I had planned to give her a card or two there...brought my Cuttlebug to emboss the paper and everything...but didn't realize that the lady that brought the Sizzix...didn't have a converter on it. Totally missed that...oh well...it is still in plenty of time for Valentine's Day!



Now about the card itself...the sentiment on the front is a custom stamp...that was ordered on-line at The Angel Company. Inside I printed "Cupid Poop" onto cardstock...and put these adorable heart shaped mint candies inside of a little cello bag. Don't they look perfect against the embossed heart background!

Funny that I actually regretted purchasing this particular CB folder...wasn't sure it was worth it...but then of course I fell in love with it!

No comments: