Thursday, January 17, 2008

Mini-Scrapbook in a Tin - Valentine Style


This is a Valentines Day version of the mini-Scrapbook in a Tin. There is very little stamping on this set...I used the "I just love you" from the TAC Squiggle Hearts set with Palette Noir. The hearts paper is DCWV and the mats are made from Bazzil. The hardest thing to do was match up the Bazzil cardstock...cuz white didn't work...so this is actually the palest pink from the Pink Hues set of Bazzil. The little paper flowers and brad were received in a 'grab' bag so I have no idea what they are, but they worked perfectly and I think added alot (they are also covering up a 'less than perfect' punch job!


Here is the little scrapbook opened up. The mats are 1.25" perfect for a 1" punch or a square...really anything would work. This type of scrapbook is perfect to keep in your purse...and use up those index prints you get!! Cute AND practical!

16 comments:

JoAnna Goodman said...

This is just too cute! I'm going to have to make one for my daughter! Thanks for the inspiration!

Orquidea said...

Hello, this is very beautiful!! I'm sorry I have to ask this... but how do you use it, what are they for? Thank you!!

Sheila said...

These are beautiful! What are the dimensions of the tin and where do you find them? Thank You!

Gifts to Pakistan said...

I like this website. Thanks for sharing informations

Gifts to Pakistan said...

I like this website. Thanks for sharing informations

faiza said...

i like this nice one.

Pakistani music said...

I think the whole work is great.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Send Eid Gifts to Pakistan said...

I love this blog.

gift Pakistan said...

Some times things created artificially appeal more than the Natural ones. Your floral designs are just like that, Colors full of variety and finishing at its extreme.

Fakhir said...

Hello, this is very beautiful!! I'm sorry I have to ask this... but how do you use it, what are they for? Thank you!!

Cakes to Pakistan

Generic Amoxil said...

I have discovered your blog today and I love it!! You make very beautifull things and your tutorials are very good. I will add your blog to my list. Congratulations for your works!!

buy albuterol inhaler said...

really innovative article. I can see here whoever made this was really imaginary person. The article are awesome . thanks for sharing these quality articles.

Proventil inhaler said...

Really great post, Thank you for sharing This knowledge.Excellently written article, if only all bloggers offered the same level of content as you, the internet would be a much better place. Please keep it up!

send gift to pakistan said...

It is good to see you verbalise from the heart and your clarity on this important subject can be easily observed.It is really great information.

Ahmed Alamgir said...

Very nice Blog I really enjoyed reading your blog. Thanks for sharing

Send gifts to Pakistan
Same day Delivery