Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Office in a Bag

I made a few of these many moons ago...for a Craft Show at a College Campus...and well sold "Zero" But I brought them along as a 'Whatever' item at my Christmas Craft Show...figured if they didn't sell I would give them as Teacher Gifts...well...I sold all but these last two!






I cut each bag out with my Cricut Tags, Bags, Boxes, & More Cartridge...using 12X12 paper, the lunch bag setting 'fit to page'. I tell you I LOVE this cartridge and the Expression is AWESOME...easy ways to package everything!


I then used the leftover 12X12 sheet to alter the items inside the bag.


Covered Notepad, Matching Pen and Ghiradelli Holder (instructions here)



Supplies Used:

  • Paper: White cardstock (Costco); DCWV Stack;
  • Accessories: Black Ribbon Offray; RSVP Pen Black
  • Tools: Super Jumbo Scalloped Circle punch (2"); CM Circle punch (1.5"); Cricut Expression and Tags, Bags Boxes and More Cartridge

No comments: