Thursday, April 19, 2007

Clippy in a Card!


Gosh I'm bad. I sort of hinted at this several days ago...then completely forgot! Typical. Anyway, I like the idea of the Clippy, big and small...but well packaging it as a gift is sort of challenging. So I made a card for it to go into. Again I am channeling Dani over at Stamping, Etc...but was too lazy to figure out the dimension for the small one so just made a standard A2 card.

This card is simple, simple, simple. A piece of White cs, Giga Square Punch on the front and the Stampin' up Word Window punch on the back (this is what holds the Paperclip). The caption is from TAC Static Words and stamped in Palette Reflection Blue .

1 comment:

StampingDani said...

The clip looks great in its card! And it's soooo pleasing for my enormous ego to be given credit for the idea! LOL
My compliments!
Dani