Thursday, April 12, 2007

Tags in all colors!

Well I just realized I have been so busy this week getting an order out the door I haven't had a chance to post any new creations!!!

I finished a slew of really beautiful tags...in many, many colors!

Later this weekend I will post my other new creation...clippies! They are really fun and fast.

These tags were made with the TAC Friendship Flowers LE set stamped masking the flower with either Palette Noir or Palette Burnt Umber. I then colored the leaves in with watercolor pencil (I didn't use water though) and paper pieced the flower part with Michaels Designer Cardstock II (Fuschia); Bazzil Blue Paper (blue flower); The Paper Company Red Primary, Yellow Brights; Coscto Paper Pack (teal); and finally the hot pink (which looks more like pale pink...sigh) is from AC Moore open cardstock.

I really had some fun with the fibers! I used Fun Fur, Paton Yarn mixes and a miscellaneous Hot Pink fiber that I picked up at Target one day! It came with a video on how to knit...ha, like that will ever happen!

No comments: