Friday, April 20, 2007

Fraternal Twin Friday...Late!!!

This week's (very late) promo includes a beautiful Patriotic Bracelet by crafterstudio and my new Patriotic Little Clippys.

I made these for the gymnastics teachers at my son's (and daughter's) gym. The "team" colors are Red, White and Blue. The teachers there are just wonderful...they really made a huge effort with my incredibly shy son. They were very positive and constantly encouraged him in his first "Big Boy" aka w/o Mommy class. He now looks forward to going there every week. I am so proud of him. I am also very proud of my little peanut that despite her small size, is raring to go each week...and is a pretty darn good gymnast. Her teacher is always, "don't worry she might not be able to do that...did she just do that?". So they are having quite the time with little Miss Bella.

Okay it has been a crazy week...I've been trying to do too many things. I can't wait to show you one of them...promos for an upcoming Sheep and Wool Festival I will be attending. More about that later I promise!

No comments: