Friday, April 27, 2007

Fraternal Twin Friday












Emery Pincushion by Dottyral and my Black and White Thank You Clippy.

These pincushions were on ETSY's Top 100 Items list. They are filled with a mineral called "emery". Emery resembles fine metal shavings. It is used as an abrasive in industrial applications and its purpose is to sharpen your pins and needles.

My clippies is a 3-D punched flower (black and white) mounted on 1" thin chipboard circles and the back is stamped with "Thank You"...because I think you should look good from both ways!

It includes a mini card (~2.5 X 3.5") cased in a little clear cellophane envelope for the perfect presentation. The card says "thank you".

1 comment:

Dotty said...

I love your fraternal twin entries. How fun! Thanks for choosing my pincushion as a twin to your cute clippies. :)