Friday, July 27, 2007

Birthday's Birthdays Everywhere

I've had several birthdays recently...and I ACTUALLY sent out the cards...so impressed with myself! Here are a few rushed BD cards...they were bright and fun. I was just playing with some paper...not sure if I like these results or not...but thought I would post them as I haven't really been stamping lately.

Can you tell I totally *heart* my cuttlebug embossing folders? I can't seem to stop using them. I used the Happy Birthday Embossing folder, some patterned paper from DCWV Stack 3...my Giga scallop punch...Love my punch! And a TAC GWP Happy Birthday stamp. Pretty simple, but I think they look okay.

Some upcoming things are, a Card Holder that SANDY1955 from SCS was kind enough to share the instructions to. And the absolutely cutest Baby Card for my friend that is having a baby...and I can't post it until she gets it! So some good stuff coming up!

No comments: