Sunday, July 01, 2007

Virtual Stamp Night - in lieu of the real one

Well over on SCS they have Virtual Stamping Nights with challenges and what not...well they aren't planning on having another one until SEPTEMBER!!! I just couldn't wait that long.


So my friend Brenda of HodgePodgerie and I did our own...with the wonders of technology and Free Long Distance we had quite the time! Not sure how much 'crafting' we accomplished and the 45 minute time limit went right out the window, but in the grand scheme of it all it is sharing time with friends...making beautiful things...and sharing them with others!!

So here are the results so to speak!!

Amy Butler criss cross card by Brenda (she plans to have a whole Amy Butler collection of things in her two etsy shops...MyHodgePodgerie and PlayinWithPaper in the next few days.

Brenda's Amy Butler Criss Cross Card















My Criss Cross Cards...using the My Mind's Eye Magnolia Collection (I am REALLY loving this paper). I criss crossed them both ways so I could use the same piece of paper.














Brenda's An Iris Fold with a Twist Card


My Iris Twist was so bad I'm embarrassed to post it (I thought I could do it without the template...yeah right!)
















The insides of my Criss Cross Cards...not sure which I like best!



Finally I decided to make a Paper Bracelet and Earring set to match the criss cross cards I made (it was VERY, VERY late here by then...Yawn.




















We tried to do the Origami Shirt...Brenda's turned into a mess of folds and creases, as did mine...soo I guess that technique might need a little work! Hopefully we can do this again next month...it is soo much fun!


Keep posted, I have so many ideas right now, just so little time...I want to do a circle scrapbook...and a really cool packaging of my cards!

No comments: