Monday, July 23, 2007

Love Notes - Part 2

I gave my husband the Red Roses Love Note...on Friday. He was so awesome this week helping out...and being just soo sweet. I slipped it in his laptop case...I even slipped it into the laptop to be sure he found it...afterall he would NEVER not use his laptop ;-)
So now I'm posting the other two little Love Notes...aka Love ATCs.

The Miss you in Pink is made with White and Pastel Pink Cardstock. I used the Creative Memories Friendship punch to make the flower and a 1/8" circle punch to make the hole...the stem is 1/8" strip of white cardstock. Miss You is stamped with Palette Noir.
The second card is made with Bright Green Cardstock...I made the flowers the same way...and put a 3mm rhinestone in the center for some extra bling. I stamped "Hello I love you" with a TAC set (sorry I got it in a grab bag, so I have no idea what set it was)...with Palette Chartreuse.

No comments: