Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Love Letters

As you know my husband has been working a lot lately...he has gone to NYC twice this week for meetings. So the following cards were inspired by thinking about him. I think I am going to make a few ATC size and start hiding them in his stuff. I started with the Anniversary Card using my NEW Scallop Circle...so excited I finally have one. I ordered the scallop punches and the "love you forever" acrylic stamps from PaperTrey....they even offered free shipping! These cards are pretty simple...the red rose paper is the one from DCWV Stack 3, white and black cardstock is from TAC. The Happy Anniversary stamp is stamped in Palette Noir and is from the TAC Trendy Greetings set.

The new thing I need to emphasize is the paper punching...now I know there are a TON of templates around and what not, but frankly I'm cheap...I didn't want to spend money on something I may or may not use. I also tend to like the geometric accents (ie all straight line grid type things).

So what did I use you ask...Plastic Canvas...you know the stuff that people use to make tacky yarn tissue boxes and those cute ornaments that you squeeze and out pops the candy? Best party...you can cut it to whatever size/shape you need and a huge sheet is like $0.99.

No comments: