Saturday, June 23, 2007

Two Hearts - 10th Anniversary

My friends that just had twins, just celebrated their 10th anniversary!!! I just had to send a card! So 10th anniversary colors are silver and blue. So the background is navy blue (although it looks purplish in the photo) and I cuttlebugged it with the Divine Swirls...I LOVE the Cuttlebug. Then I ran Brilliance Moonlight White over the embossed part.

I cuttled two pieces of aluminum foil (Okay I used it to sharpen my punch so decided to use up the 'results'). I affixed the foil to cardstock to give it some strength, then embossed it. I affixed the hearts layered, using dimensionals.

The card itself is very simple....but I think striking.

Can't wait to share the favors I made for Bella's Party!

1 comment:

Rainbow Swirlz said...

Lovely cards.. :)
my livejournal is rainbowswirlz